When I first started using makeup I didn’t take care of my skin, which I seriously regretted when I started to see a difference in my skin. I’ve always had very smooth skin and didn’t have to do much to maintain it and keep it clean, but after a year of piling on makeup and not applying any moisturizer or having a skin care routine, I started getting small pimples. Under my nose, my skin was dry most of the time and let’s not even talk about my lips.
I get asked a lot why I wear so much makeup and if I ever get tired of spending so much time and money on this hobby of mine, and honestly If I didn’t enjoy it I wouldn’t spend so much time on it! I don’t wear makeup all the time though, I only wear it when I want to or feel inspired. I start my routine by spraying this product all over my face, I believe the key to stick with a good routine (with anything) is to enjoy the process. If I didn’t enjoy putting make up on It would be really hard to wake up almost every day and spend an hour putting on makeup (I lollygag a lot). Mario Badescu facial spray wakes me up and makes me feel happy so that’s a must for a great routine.
I use a different moisturizer but that doesn’t mean you can’t try a different one, I’m actually quite excited to try this one! If you have dry skin a moisturizer will definitely do wonders for your foundation…
I use TWINMEDIX renew, brightens and defend Pro essentials religiously! I also enjoy(my husband takes it from me all the time) TWINMEDIX TRANSFORM Pro essentials. I get facials on a regular but for those day’s I don’t have time to I need my TWINMEDIX TRANSFORM, you can apply it and while the foam forms and does it’s magic I brush my teeth or make the bed, It’s nice to multitask specially when the results are AMAZING, so if you are attending the makeup show I insist you give this brand a chance.
Discovering The Makeup Show was one of the best things that has ever happened to me! I learn a lot every time I take a seminar and honestly when I go to any of the booths they are super helpful and take their time helping me pick out the best products for my skin.
If y’all don’t know what The Makeup Show is, is a two-day only event heading to the Houston area(used to be in Dallas), on March 23rd and 24th.
Those two days are full of new beauty brands and keynotes focusing on the hottest beauty trends and skincare. The demand for perfect skin is at an all-time high(not that in wasn’t before lol), and The Makeup Show has zoned in on this trend to showcase top skincare favorites and classes.
Below is a sneak peek on some of the featured skincare brands and seminars attendees will find on the show floor in just a few days:
● Old Age Makeup For Stage And Screen by Jordan Plath for Kryolan - Known for his special effects makeup, Jordan Plath has worked in the industry for over 20 years, now making his way from film, television, theater and live events.
● Makeup Universe by Victor Guadarrama for Nuestro Secreto - Victor Guadarrama has worked on the most important faces of actresses, singers, and models. His work has been published in magazines, viewed at fashion week, on television programs, concerts, special events, books, and many other. This is a seminar you won’t want to miss!
● L.A. Looks Good On You by Lori Taylor Davis for Smashbox Cosmetics - Known for her signature “glowy skin” look, Lori Taylor Davis will be bringing her California inspired work to the main stage!
● Detailing Beauty by Alphonse Wiebelt for MUSE Beauty.Pro - Alphonse Wiebelt has years of experience working on royalty to red carpet and mastering techniques in brand conception, product development, marketing, education, makeup artistry and airbrush.
● New Face Of Beauty by Bethany Townes for Mineral Air - Offering a workshop to share his key steps to lay the perfect foundation, Orlando Santiago will give you the building blocks for a beautiful application. Press Contact: Melody O’Flaherty email@example.com
● Flawless HD Makeup For TV And Film by Daniela Bell for Daniela Bell Beauty - Texas local, Daniela Bell, has become the lead makeup artist for shows like Big Brother, The Bachelor, The Real Housewives of Dallas and many more.
● Preparing Your Space, Preparing Your Face by James Vincent for Rebels and Outlaws - Director of Education and Makeup Artistry for The Makeup Show, James Vincent, has a background in makeup artistry working in film, theatre and television, with celebrities, on editorials and runway work.
● A Masculine Side To Makeup by Angela Wilson for MusteaV - With over 18 years of work in makeup and the beauty industry, Angela Wilson, has become Chief Operating Officer for MustaeV USA, a Korean cosmetics brand that recently launched in the US.
The Makeup Show Houston is held on Saturday, March 23, 2019 and Sunday, March 24, 2019 from 9:00am to 5:00pm at the Hilton Houston Post Oak, 2001 Post Oak Blvd, Houston, TX 77056. For a complete schedule of Seminars as well as a list of participating brands, schedule of events and prices, please visit https://www.themakeupshow.com/houston/.